Thanks for your interest in working with me / Moregeous Design. Here’s a little more about me, but if you have any other questions or work proposals at all, don’t hesitate to get in touch x
Please note that I don’t take guest posts. Sorry!
If you’re looking for an interior design / building work then please also pop me an email to the below address, and ditto for TV presenting or corporate video work.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- LADY BUILDER / PROJECT MANAGER 24yrs experience renovating both period and contemporary homes. Started career running a specialist building company, worked on over 220 properties and unusually hands-on expertise in many areas of renovation. Used to bossing trades about and loves doing just that. Practical, hands on knowledge and expertise.
- INTERIOR DESIGN Regularly works on residential and commercial properties for clients. Re-designs homes from the damp proof course to the soft furnishings and executes complete transformations on realistic budgets. Works on commercial projects for clients such as Triton, Soak Bathrooms and Magnet Kitchens, plus several independent business shop redesigns.
- RESIDENTIAL LANDLORD Owns & self manages a portfolio of gorgeous rental properties in Manchester, with a super relationship with tenants. Not your usual landlord.
- TV EXPERT Presenter of Channel 5’s Half Built House, lady builder on BBC1’s Getting The Builders In and build project manager for BBC2’s 2019/2020 launch episodes of the virtual reality based BBC2 property series Your Home Made Perfect.
- AIRBNB SUPERHOST Runs two gorgeous little Airbnbs in Manchester with over 300 5* reviews
- WORKSHOP HOST We host walking workshops at Moregeous HQ for home renovators, buy to letters and homeowners looking to ignite their interiors mo-jo. As featured in the Sunday Times. “How To Renovate” – self explanatory, and “Getting The Treasure Tingle, a workshop focusing on salvage, upcycling and reclamation.
- SELF BUILDER Currently rebuilding Moregeous Mansions, our Edwardian home with large new build extension and working hands on to renovate every room.
- SOCIAL MEDIA Active blogger on trends and How To’s, giving practical advice to other home renovators, reviewing products used. Instagram, Intermittent Tweeter and Facebooker.
- CHRONIC PAIN Following a car accident in 2006, sufferer of chronic pain. Deals with flare ups much as deals with builders, i.e. no nonsense and just gets on with it. Frequent & vocal commentator of the injustices faced by those who suffer serious soft tissue injuries and the lack of industry support or proper representation.
- More interior design work HERE
- Major channel TV work HERE
- How To Video’s, Corporate and Collaborations HERE
- Community and Campaigning, founder at Love Withington Baths HERE
Email : email@example.com