There aren’t enough hours in my days to write dedicated blogs for all of the amazing things I see whilst working so I’ve decide to try something new and group images & ideas together in a new Sunday Style Summary, a collage of delights from my Moregeous week.
Here are some of the things which have caught my eye and rocked my world this week:
- All things Ombre – from an interior design perspective the trend has been growing for a while and I love how it can be bright and punchy or delicate and gentle.
- Getting just a little obsessed with the raunchy Borgias on Netflix and unlike most viewers I’m, captivated by the classic Italian materials like travertine & skinny bricks amidst the splendour of Renaissance Rome.
- Crisp mixtures of walnut and white, seen here with gold taps, yes GOLD taps! and featuring super cool food presentation on the delectable US foodie website Pinch Food.
- New Tom Dixon lighting which is a departure from his metallic shades, loving the blend of “Rough and Smooth” glass.
- Surprising light in the Crescent House designed by architect Andrew Burns, where holes in the wall create sparkling and changing patterns on the black timber walls and floor.
I hope the chosen images in these new Sunday Style Summaries will inspire you as much as they do me 🙂