Moregeous mentioned today in the monthly update to the tv industry from Claire Richmond, thanks to the feature in 25 Beautiful Homes:
More Expert News
From left to right:
1. Social Anthropologist & Flirtologist: Jean’s in Bliss magazine commenting on the differences in body language between someone who is flirting or being friendly.
2. Social Media, Social Bookmarket, Twitter: Nick is helping the new breed of bloggers – the senior bloggers – make their mark on the internet. First up is Joy, the twittering granny. Read her blog here.
3. Leading UK Personal Trainder, Sport NLP & Life Coach: read Kim’s profile feature in
the current issue of Ultrafit magazine.
4. Builder, Designer & Property Credit Cruncher: one of Sian’s interior design projects is featured in the current issue of ’25 Beautiful Homes’.
5. Cook, Food Prep & Recipe Writing: John is in China researching spices for a new cook book – and will be heading to Pakistan, India, Sri Lanka, Syria and Morocco in the New Year to finish his research.
6. Celebrity Stylist: Home, Fashion & Life Makeovers: Ceril was on the Alan Titchmarsh show this week discussing whether the Brits are glamourous enough for Hollywood.
And finally …
If you’d rather not receive details of new experts, use the ‘Unsubsribe’ option. If you’d like to refer findaTVexpert to media colleagues and expert friends, use the ‘Forward email’ option below. And if I can help you with your search for experts, case studies or contributors, just give me a call.