So, here’s the thing. I’d love your input, if you don’t mind. I’ll tell you the problems in Moregeous Mansions, you tell me how you’d solve them. Best one gets a prize. I’m lying. No prize, but a definite blog mention & a big smackeroony should we ever meet 🙂
I’ve got my own ideas, obv, seeing as how that’s my job and all that, but it’d be really interesting to hear others’ views and as I know some super talented people dip in and out of here, I’m hoping some of you fancy a challenge.
- There’s only one tiddly bathroom for such a big house and then a downstairs loo next to the kitchen. How would you address this, design wise? Where would you site a new one? Or an extra one?
- The kitchen feels all wrong in the core of the house with no views outside and squeezed onto one wall of the room where those dotted lines are. It’s pretty rubbish.
- The ‘Stables’ are a completely wasted storage space at the moment, not even used.
- The living room feels very disconnected from the current kitchen.
- We don’t really need four big bedrooms in the house.
- There’s a huge underused loft space accessed by another little room above the 2nd bed, you get to it by going up a short flight of stairs next to it.
- We have to walk *miles* to the loo from our bedroom #lazy
- The house gets very cold on the ground floor due to very high ceilings and draughty suspended timber flooring.
That’s your challenge kids, no rush but I’d like your feedback by the end of the week, the builders start on Monday 😉